You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

NowStarringQP_By_LynettesPhotoArt  

"When you pray, you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full." Matthew 6:5

Let's be careful of our motives in all things. God judges the heart and is not deceived.

We don't have to be famous in this world to "be somebody". Along with earthly fame comes multitudes of temptations that lead many to hell. Earthly fame is fickle and fleeting. When we repent and give ourselves to Jesus as our Savior, there is a party in heaven over our decision!!! Luke 15:10 Now THAT'S being somebody! That's the highest kind of "fame", to have one's name written in the Book of Life! No man can take that from us and age won't diminish it.

"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven." Luke 10:20

(Speaking of the day of judgment...)
"And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

Today I'm giving you a QP I made using my Tinsel Waterfalls and an image of ballerinas from the web. You can customize the theater sign for your image. If you missed the Tinsel Waterfalls, they are in the archives on the left.

If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ NowStarringQP_By_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster