You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

StatenIslandAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love this alpha - can you see the butterfly wings in them? Remember what the butterfly represents? (Hint...look back in the archives for the post LoveHeartQP). These letters just look like a party to me! You know, the coolest thing...when one of us repents for our sins and asks Jesus Christ to be our Savior, giving Him our lives in love and obedience from that day on, and we obey Him and are immersed in water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, we just caused the most awesome party in heaven!?!?!?! Isn't that just amazing? I think of that every time I see someone get saved! Party!!!

"I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." Luke 15:7

I know, I know...what about the name...StatenIslandAlpha? My husband named it! LOL! Looked like life in the big city to him.
If you download, leave me some love at the bottom of the post and God bless your use of it!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ StatenIslandAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster