You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

4"BoxBaby_Template_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

A brother-in-Christ sent this to me and I hope it will bless you too. It's additional verses to the traditional "Jesus Loves Me" song we teach our children. Here is the traditional song in case you aren't familiar with it:

Jesus loves me this I know.
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The Bible tells me so.

Here are the new verses:

Jesus loves me, this I know,
Though my hair is white as snow,
Though my sight is growing dim,
Still He bids me trust in Him.

YES, JESUS LOVES ME.
YES, JESUS LOVES ME.
YES, JESUS LOVES ME.
THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.

Though my steps are oh, so slow,
With my hand in His I'll go
On through life, let come what may,
He'll be there to lead the way .

When the nights are dark and long,
In my heart He puts a song.
Telling me in words so clear,
"Have no fear, for I am near."

When my work on earth is done,
And life's victories have been won.
He will take me home above,
Then I'll understand His love.

I love Jesus, does He know?
Have I ever told Him so?
Jesus loves to hear me say,
That I love Him every day.

Awesome!

This is another gift that's very special to me as this is cross stitch I did for the front of one of my Baby Books for my oldest daughter when she was growing up. Yes I said "Baby Books" plural. When the store bought one filled up I just kept going. There are many volumes of them for my children now and each is covered with a specially sewn cover portraying that age. Some are appliqued, cross stitched, quilted, stenciled, quite an assortment. This is a 4" tall box that closes completely and prints on an 8.5x11"sheet. I made the instructions very detailed along with diagrams to make sure everyone can make them successfully. Enjoy!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
I am so sorry that some of you have had a problem with this download. It works fine for me, but I have re-uploaded it and this is a NEW LINK! Again, so sorry and I've been gone all day to a block party for church in another state. Didn't get your post till almost 10:30 PM and we've just gotten home.
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ 4"BoxBaby_Template_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster