You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE by Mercy Me  

This is one of my all time FAVORITE worship songs. I pray you will watch it and fully open yourself to it's message. LOL even after all these years of singing this song, I'm mopping tears off my face just posting this for you!
I CAN ONLY IMAGINE by Mercy Me lyrics
I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side

I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

[Chorus:]
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

[Chorus]

I can only imagine [x2]

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you

I can only imagine

Tomorrow I'm giving you a QP made with the Azalea Cluster I'm giving you today. Here are some LOs I made with the QP. Be sure to come back and get it tomorrow.
These are azalea bushes. They come in many colors and I've seen some as tall as a one story house at the Gulf of Mexico. My husband calls them "plastic flowers" because when ours are in full bloom they don't look real. The bushes are covered solid in these flawless blossoms that look manufactured! :) Tomorrow I have a gorgeous QP for you using them. I have something wonderful for you every day, so don't miss one!If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


18 comments: to “ I CAN ONLY IMAGINE by Mercy Me

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster