You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BrassBooties_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I am dedicating today's freebie to Emmie and Nick who were looking forward to holding their precious first child, who is now nestled safe in the loving arms of Jesus. Our prayers are with you and all who are impacted by this. Your attitudes are a glory to God. We send you our love and support. May God comfort you as only He can.

NOTE: You have requested an alpha to match yesterday's numbers...I'm so glad you like them! In answer, I gave you the brush so you are able to make anything you want to match, even an alpha, so at the moment I don't plan to make an alpha, but I'm not saying I absolutely won't. I don't have a graphics tablet and my mouse is awful, so I don't think I'd do a very good job with the alpha. The brush has several variations included if I remember correctly, so have fun and experiment!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


9 comments: to “ BrassBooties_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster