You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Brush Tutorial_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good..." Titus 2:3

Several of you have asked for help with the brush set I gave you recently, so here's a very brief little tut.

  • Unzip the file you downloaded.
  • If you want the brushes to show at the bottom of the flyout menu on your brush palette, drag the brush icon below, that is in your download file, into the PhotoShop presets folder where ever you have it stored in your hard drive. The next time you open PS, this brush set will be there at the bottom of the list.
  • If you don't care about that, all you need do is double click the brush icon in the folder you downloaded, no matter where you have it, and it will load in PS.
  • TIP: I always keep a separate folder called "PhotoShop Presets" on my hard drive with folders for all my goodies in them (brushes, custom shapes, patterns, etc.), so that if I have to reinstall PS, I won't loose them. It's a good back up and has blessed me often. Another benefit of not loading many goodies into the PS preset folder is it slows things down the more that's there.
  • You open the brush palette (shown at the right of the image below) by clicking this icon. Since you've double clicked the brush icon from the download, the brush will show up at the bottom of the brush palette when you open it.
  • In the brush palette, there are options down the left side. Click on "color dynamics". This is one of PS's coolest gifts! Set your front and back color swatches to colors you like, then start playing with the slide bars on the right of the brush palette and experiment until you get something you like. The color swatches are at the bottom of your tool box in the far left of this image. I have them set to yellow and orange for this demo. You can see that with the settings I'm showing you, that yellow and orange become much more.
Here are some other variations just by changing the sliders (still using orange and yellow swatches):
As with all things PhotoShop, the real fun starts when you begin exploring and experimenting! Have fun!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download StarBrightBrushes here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Brush Tutorial_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster