You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Chicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her (from God)! How often I (Jesus Christ) wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling." Matthew 23:37

What an awesome picture that makes in my mind of how Jesus cares for us and how He wants our relationship to be. "Wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings." Why would she do that? To protect them. To shelter them. To provide warmth for them. To keep them very close and fellowship with them. Wow! That's exciting to me, knowing the only begotten Son of God wants this with me!

Then the heartbreaking "and you were unwilling". You can feel His pain as you read it. He longed to protect, provide for and fellowship very intimately with His people, and they were unwilling. Since His death on the cross for our sins and His resurrection, all people are called to Him for salvation, not just the Jews. How many of us will joyously come to Him for that precious salvation that cost Him everything, and how many will be "unwilling"? What is your choice today? Such a loving and giving Savior. Who would not want Him? Especially knowing that there is no other way to heaven, but through Him.

  • "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.'" John 14:6
  • "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12
Boo Update: So, in the long list of "don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes"...I have another entry! I've always thought it a bit silly when I see dogs dressed up in clothes and wondered at people spending hard earned money for them. Having said that, you know that we recently rescued an extremely sick and malnourished dog. She's improving and is almost 4 lbs. now, but has had constant health problems...and vet bills.

We are in the South and spring is well underway with many things long ago done blooming. But aha! Our last freeze date is April 15 and every year since we moved here in '85', no matter how long we've had the house open, flowers blooming and even wearing shorts, we get random freezes right up till that date. It's been warm since Boo came (5 1/2 mo. now). Last night it was to freakishly snow and freeze.

We keep the house at 59 or 60 degrees trying to be able to pay the heating bills. I've had it entirely off for a long time now and turned it on for last night. Knowing the leading cause of death in these tiny dogs is accidentally being stepped on, sat on, rocked on (with a rocker), we have sadly been having Boo sleep in a kennel in the kitchen by her papers. I don't want to kill her accidentally in the night, but I do so miss sleeping with my Muffypuppy and Boo would love it. When I put her to bed last night I told my husband I was worried she'd be cold. He thought it nonsence and for me to come to bed.

He was the first to see her before leaving for work this morning. She was in a ball shivering so much she didn't even move when she saw him. Normally she goes absolutely nuts in the most adorable ways. She was so cold. From 5:30 AM till 11:30 AM I "wore her" inside my sweater and she slept, all toasty warm.

So, she seems to need a "dog coat"! I find dog "coats" are pretty expensive and they were all way too big. I gave up on actual pet clothes. I saw some of those amazingly soft knit scarf things that was very tiny and meant to stretch into a woman's had somehow??? They were on clearance for $2.60...a bright pink one and a green one. She doesn't look very feminine, but she is a little girl, so I got the pink. I sewed a piece of elastic from one side to the other to go across her tiny chest so it would stay on and voila! She's accepted it instantly and is running around our crispy house today playing as thought it wasn't even there! Necessity is the mother of invention! And, um, maybe those "silly" people who dress their dogs might just have a good reason sometimes! LOL! :) I seldom have time to make LOs using the things I make for you, to give you an idea of how you can use them. I made the top one using my Marbles Mickey Cluster and a stamp frame by Lindsay Jane at kite134@hotmail.com (which is PU only). The bottom one I used my RedBirdsPetals Cluster. If you missed these clusters, you can find them and the marble one without Mickey (along with hundreds of other freebies) in the archives in the left column. Enjoy!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Chicks_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster