You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Word of God Speak by Mercy Me  

I hope you will take a moment and just soak in the truth of these mellow but vital words.

  • "Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word" Ephesians 5:25,26 The Bible is the Word of God.

Word of God Speak by Mercy Me lyrics:

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say

[CHORUS]
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak

I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice

[REPEAT CHORUS 2x]

I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay

There are 17 downloads to this lovely and delicate collection. You can find any you have missed in the archives in the left column. There are 25 papers with a subtle background and texture under the flowers and lots of overlays.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


12 comments: to “ Word of God Speak by Mercy Me

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster