You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

JapaneseMagnolia_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

The dew on these Japanese Magnolias reminds me of some precious tears and a passage that means the world to me personally, as I am that woman.

  • "And there was a woman in the city who was a sinner; and when she learned that He was reclining at the table in the Pharisee's house, she brought an alabaster vial of perfume,
  • and standing behind Him at His feet, weeping, she began to wet His feet with her tears, and kept wiping them with the hair of her head, and kissing His feet and anointing them with the perfume.
  • Now when the Pharisee who had invited Him saw this, he said to himself, 'If this man were a prophet He would know who and what sort of person this woman is who is touching Him, that she is a sinner.'
  • And Jesus answered him, 'Simon, I have something to say to you.' And he replied, 'Say it, Teacher.'
  • 'A moneylender had two debtors: one owed five hundred denarii, and the other fifty.
  • 'When they were unable to repay, he graciously forgave them both. So which of them will love him more?'
  • Simon answered and said, 'I suppose the one whom he forgave more.' And He said to him, 'You have judged correctly.'
  • Turning toward the woman, He said to Simon, 'Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave Me no water for My feet, but she has wet My feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair.
  • 'You gave Me no kiss; but she, since the time I came in, has not ceased to kiss My feet.
  • 'You did not anoint My head with oil, but she anointed My feet with perfume.
  • 'For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little.'
  • Then He said to her, 'Your sins have been forgiven.'
  • Those who were reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, 'Who is this man who even forgives sins?'
  • And He said to the woman, 'Your faith has saved you; go in peace.'" Luke 7:37-50
Each of us who have given our lives to Jesus as our Lord and Savior have a testimony (story) of that event. They aren't all the same, but the same elements must be there.
  • A broken heart convicted of it's sin and lost condition.
  • Repentance - a conscious renouncing of all things in our lives that don't line up with God's will and His Word (the Bible), and a commitment to turn from those things and live the rest of our lives in obedience to His Word as our Savior, Lord and Master.
  • Belief that He is indeed the only begotten Son of the Living God.
  • Asking Jesus to be our Savior and forgive all our sins.
  • Continuing to obey His Word by being immersed in water baptism in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. All this can be done at one time.
Think back. If your "salvation experience" does not contain these elements, you might seek God deeply in prayer to see if you are truly saved after all or if someone just lead you in a "magic prayer" that you repeated. A "magic prayer" does not save us no matter who tells you so. The Bible makes it clear that salvation is with all our hearts, souls and minds involved or it is not salvation. It terrifies me to think of how many people have been deceived into thinking their eternity is secured when all they did was parrot a magic prayer with their mouths. Remember, God judges hearts. Empty words are worthless and powerless.

Let's be sure of our salvation right now. There is nothing more important you have to do right now.
  • "So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fearand trembling;" Philippians 2:12
More pretty spring flowers for you! This is a Japanese Magnolia.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


9 comments: to “ JapaneseMagnolia_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster