You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

WORTHY IS THE LAMB - Hillsong  

This is a wonderful video by a Korean worship team.
WORTHY IS THE LAMB lyrics
Thank you for the cross, Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank you for this love, Lord
Thank you for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crowns
You reign victorious

High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

This is Carolina Jasmine. It's a lush vine that smells wonderful and is soooo pretty!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ WORTHY IS THE LAMB - Hillsong

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster