You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedFlowers_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored." Titus 2:3-5

These are not "suggestions" that we as Christians have the choice of doing or not. As those who have been washed in the blood of Christ for the forgiveness of our sins and adoption into the family of God, these are commands. And as always, they are for our good that we might all live happy and fulfilling lives in this world that glorify our Creator and God.

I am happy to share this layout that Louise has made using one of my Smoky Mountain Papers. Isn't her layout lovely?! I remember the humbling grandeur of standing there surrounded by that glory...mmm. Those papers are still available in the archives in the left column. Thanks so much for letting me share your LO Louise!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


11 comments: to “ RedFlowers_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster