You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedThornFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I am concerned about Winnie. She is eating less, being less active and stayed in her salt box home almost entirely today. She looks completely healthy, but it isn't normal to eat less or be less active, only to increase. It's shaken me to realize this is a possibility. Life is truly God's alone to give and take. He taught me that very personally long ago and it has helped me greatly.

We are doing everything we know to give this sweet baby a chance at life, but ultimately we are not the ones with the power of life and death. I guess I forgot that a bit with this one. We had such a wonderful experience rescuing and raising Scrat, that I was comfortable with this one. I never truly thought beyond, "If I do my part, she'll be fine. We'll release her and she'll have a happy squirrel life". Now I see that though I did pray for her often, in my mind it was a done deal. Not feeling too happy right now. Praying I don't have to face what I might, and alone as my husband had to fly to Washington DC this morning and will be gone for a week. :(

I chose this gift to accompany my foreboding post as it has such rich and beautiful flowers, but also extremely sharp thorns. It symbolizes life in this world - such great joy and blessings mixed with equally great sorrow and pain. Yet, there is something comforting in this truth for this is all by our Loving Father's design and shows He is aware and caring for us. You see, without darkness, light wouldn't be amazing. Without cold we wouldn't appreciate heat and when it's too hot, that makes us grateful for the cool. Without occasional pain, we wouldn't appreciate the times without pain nearly so much. Without loss, we'd take everything for granted and nothing would be so dear and precious. We wouldn't drink in the richness of life, but blindly waste it. Without the pain and loss in this world, we wouldn't appreciate His promise that there will be no tears in heaven. As it is, we look forward eagerly to that day of His return!

  • "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." Revelation 21:4
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


11 comments: to “ RedThornFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster