You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Saturn5Rocket_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is the Saturn 5 rocket at the Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. I'm very proud that my father-in-law helped design the Saturn 5, my mother-in-law was Dr. VonBraun's secretary, and my daughters' father has worked on the space shuttle for about 25 years. He made the composite nose cone for many years and is now in quality control and was present and honored at the last launch. His parents' names are in the Space & Rocket Museum in Huntsville, AL. I know the program is not what it used to be, but that's not the issue. It once was the glory of America and I am proud to have had a part of it through loved ones.

Having said that, there are those who have become confused and look to the stars not for their beauty and praise the One who created them, but for guidance in their lives and even to worship them. They are created things just as we ourselves are created things. We would be foolish indeed to worship created things which are not worthy of worship. Only one is worthy of all worship and that is the Lord God Almighty Himself. Worshiping and revering anything except Him is idolatry and is summarily condemned in the Bible.

  • "Beware not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven." Deuteronomy 4:19
  • "For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." Romans 1:24-26
  • "YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY." Matthew 4:10
I hope you can use this. It's a full 11" tall and 300 dpi in png format. I cut it out very carefully, even around the leaves in the trees, so it's very good quality. If you would like to see/download more space photos, there are literally gobs of them at www.nasa.gov.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.
Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Saturn5Rocket_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster