You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SaucerMagnolia_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

The creamy appearance of the inside of the exquisite Saucer Magnolia blossom reminds me of fine marble. It turns my mind to Resurrection morning and the gleaming angels announcing freedom from death and hell to all mankind for all time - to everyone who will take Jesus as their Savior and live faithfully till the end. The tomb where they laid my Lord wasn't a fine one of marble, but carved of rock into a hillside.

  • "But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared.
  • And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb,
  • but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.
  • While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men suddenly stood near them in dazzling clothing;
  • and as the women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, 'Why do you seek the living One among the dead?
  • 'He is not here, but He has risen Remember how He spoke to you while He was still in Galilee, saying that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.'" Luke 24:1-7
The Saucer Magnolia has been a favorite of mine since childhood when I'd walk far out of my way each spring day just to past one on my way home from school.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


14 comments: to “ SaucerMagnolia_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster