You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Ha-Tish-Kach by Lamb  

I have loved the music of Lamb since the first time I heard it. I'm not a Judaizing teacher, but I do love the sound and heart of Messianic worship music. I learned this entire record when my girls were little and we'd sing it in the car.

This is one of my favorites, not only for it's beauty, but the message. It is taken from Isaiah 49:15-16 and is deeply comforting for those times we may feel God isn't hearing us or caring what is happening in our lives. The comparison to a nursing mother not being able to forget her child or have compassion on him is powerful to me as I nursed mine and know there is no possible way to forget your child simply because of your body. When He says He has engraved His people on the palms of His hands it touches my heart so deeply. Yes, the Hebrews were His people when that was written, but the New Testament tells us repeatedly that those in Christ are His people too. Christians are engraved on the palms of His hands. He is ever mindful of us. Rejoice!

Ha-Tish-Kach by Lamb lyrics:

Ha-tish-kach i-shah oo-lah
Me-ra-chem ben bit-nah
Gam e-leh tish-kach-nah
Vah-no-chi lo esh-kah-chekh
Hen al-kah-pa-yim
Cha-ko-tikh
Cho-mo-to-yikh
Neg'-di ta-mid

Can a woman forget her nursing child
Or fail to have compassion upon him?
She may forget, but know it or not,
Israel you are always before Me...

Behold I have engraved my people
On the palms of My hands
Your walls are always before me, Israel
How can I forget?

Thus saith the Lord, if the sun that lights the day,
Or the moon and stars that light the evening sky...
If these laws I forget or before me no more be,
Only then will I forget you, Israel...

Ha-tish-kach i-shah oo-lah
Me-ra-chem ben bit-nah
Gam e-leh tish-kach-nah
Vah-no-chi lo esh-kah-chekh
Hen al-kah-pa-yim
Cha-ko-tikh
Cho-mo-to-yikh
Neg'-di ta-mid

(Hebrew translation is the English words of first verse.)
There are 17 downloads to this lovely and delicate collection. You can find any you have missed in the archives in the left column. There are 25 papers with a subtle background and texture under the flowers and lots of overlays.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Ha-Tish-Kach by Lamb

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster