You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

FloralScallopedOverlays_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

  • "Which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters? Consider the lilies, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith! And do not seek what you will eat and what you will drink, and do not keep worrying. For all these things the nations of the world eagerly seek; but your Father knows that you need these things. But seek His kingdom, and these things will be added to you. Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has chosen gladly to give you the kingdom. " Luke 12:25-32
  • "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Worrying about tomorrow ruins today.
Each day will have it's own worries so don't borrow more.
The way to make tomorrow worse is to worry about it today.
Half the things we worry about never happen.
The other half we can't change, so why worry?

A man was going to kill himself because he was expecting an indictment. Wait to worry...until indited, until arrested, until the lawyer's hired, until the trial, until the trial is over. Breathe. Be still and know He is God.

I'm excited to announce the release of My Favorite Things! I have made a GIANORMOUS kit of 123 of my most favorite and treasured graphics that I'm offering for only $4.99 with proceeds to defray the cost of running this freebie blog for all of you. It's an absolutely gorgeous kit with everything you could want in it - oh, and don't be fooled by "Mother's Day" being on there...it's only on two items and one of them is included without text, so this kit is good for unlimited designs! This is the same hi res hi quality you know I always give you. There is no junk filler either! I've truly given you only what I love and would want myself. Of course I have FREEBIE ADD ONS for you too! We've had an impressive run of some very bad things and I really need help with the expense of giving out daily freebies here. I've given you literally hundreds of gifts daily and now I need your help! Please support this blog by buying this! I'd love to hear what you think of the kit, so leave me a comment or e-mail me.





This kit has 123 pieces. To see all the detail, click the images in the top right column. (Only 2 have “Mother’s Day” on them and one of them is included w/o that text.)
12 papers
2 alphas
18 fancy brush strokes
18 paint brush strokes
award
banner
bar
bead heart
2 flower
silver/blk swirl
2 nylon bows
branch
buds branch
bundle of bud branches
3 butterflies
1 button
6 frames
2 film strip frames
1 peony w/word art
glasses
3 glitter splats
heart box
hinged frame
jewels
2 leaves
10 marbles
3 paperclips
paper heart
4 peonies
purple heart
record
3 ribbon glitter circles
rivet
2 rock hearts
scroll frame
staple
3 scroll swirls
3 transparent tapes
transparent heart
vine
Willow Tree
Word art text
Text in flower shape

Credits and thanks to: Border of a paper http://thescrappincop.blogspot.com; Vine http://grannyart.blogspot.com; Heart Rock annabvdesigns@gmail.com; Tape & Ribbon Circle http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; Butterflies Bonnie Carter at TheMalteseScrapper. The following don't allow selling or I don't know, so they will be the freebie add on's: Scrolls http://iblspastime.blogspot.com; Flower on stem file name HFD-CU Flower003; Hinged Frame http://alwaysplumpster.blogspot.com; Glitter Circle www.DeliciousScraps.com; Rivet http://pshero.com/archives/levis-style-copper-rivet.
Sample layouts.There are 17 downloads to this lovely and delicate collection. Only one more download and you'll have the entire kit! You can find any you have missed in the archives in the left column. There are 25 papers with a subtle background and texture under the flowers and lots of overlays. I'd love to see what you make with my gifts!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Now available at my PayPal Store here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ FloralScallopedOverlays_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster