You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ToHimWhoSitsOnTheThrone by DonMoen  

I just love today's gift because they look like riches. How fitting to write the Savior of the entire world's name in riches!! All that is in this world was made by our God and is His. He just allows us temporary use of things while we are here for just a brief moment. Worthy is the Lamb, our Lord Jesus Christ, to receive all power, riches, wisdom, might, honor, glory and blessings!!!!

  • "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing." Revelation 5:12
  • "Every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills." Psalm 50:10
This awesome song is taken from Rev. 5:12. 


I made this many years ago using a tutorial. Wish I knew who to credit, but I don't.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ ToHimWhoSitsOnTheThrone by DonMoen

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster