You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SnailBucketCluster_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This is a WONDERFUL gift my sister-in-law sent me. I know you will love it too. It's simple and profound. I'll never look at the word "GUIDANCE" the same way again!Dancing With God

When I meditated on the word Guidance, I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word.
I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.
When two people try to lead, nothing feels right.
The movement doesn't flow with the music, and everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky.
When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, both bodies begin to flow with the music.
One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back or by pressing lightly in one direction or another.
It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully.
The dance takes surrender, willingness, and attentiveness from one person and gentle guidance and skill from the other.

My eyes drew back to the word Guidance.
When I saw "G: I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i".
"God, "u" and "i" dance."
God, you, and I dance.
As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust that I would get guidance about my life.
Once again, I became willing to let God lead.
My prayer for you today is that God's blessings and mercies be upon you on this day and everyday.
May you abide in God as God abides in you.
Dance together with God, trusting God to lead and to guide you through each season of your life.
Let's continue to pray for one another.
And I Hope You Dance!

Note: This has become part one of a four part posting so far, so please read the next three day's posts too. I think you'll be as blessed by them as I am! God is soooooo amazing!

I'm excited to announce the release of My Favorite Things! I have made a GIANORMOUS kit of 123 of my most favorite and treasured graphics that I'm offering for only $4.99 with proceeds to defray the cost of running this freebie blog for all of you. It's an absolutely gorgeous kit with everything you could want in it - oh, and don't be fooled by "Mother's Day" being on there...it's only on two items and one of them is included without text, so this kit is good for unlimited designs! This is the same hi res hi quality you know I always give you. There is no junk filler either! I've truly given you only what I love and would want myself. Of course I have FREEBIE ADD ONS for you too! We've had an impressive run of some very bad things and I really need help with the expense of giving out daily freebies here. I've given you literally hundreds of gifts daily and now I need your help! Please support this blog by buying this! I'd love to hear what you think of the kit, so leave me a comment or e-mail me.






This kit has 123 pieces. To see all the detail, click the images in the top right column. (Only 2 have “Mother’s Day” on them and one of them is included w/o that text.)
12 papers
2 alphas
18 fancy brush strokes
18 paint brush strokes
award
banner
bar
bead heart
2 flower
silver/blk swirl
2 nylon bows
branch
buds branch
bundle of bud branches
3 butterflies
1 button
6 frames
2 film strip frames
1 peony w/word art
glasses
3 glitter splats
heart box
hinged frame
jewels
2 leaves
10 marbles
3 paperclips
paper heart
4 peonies
purple heart
record
3 ribbon glitter circles
rivet
2 rock hearts
scroll frame
staple
3 scroll swirls
3 transparent tapes
transparent heart
vine
Willow Tree
Word art text
Text in flower shape

Credits and thanks to: Border of a paper http://thescrappincop.blogspot.com; Vine http://grannyart.blogspot.com; Heart Rock annabvdesigns@gmail.com; Tape & Ribbon Circle http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; Butterflies Bonnie Carter at TheMalteseScrapper. The following don't allow selling or I don't know, so they will be the freebie add on's: Scrolls http://iblspastime.blogspot.com; Flower on stem file name HFD-CU Flower003; Hinged Frame http://alwaysplumpster.blogspot.com; Glitter Circle www.DeliciousScraps.com; Rivet http://pshero.com/archives/levis-style-copper-rivet.
Sample layouts.I love this cluster! I will give you the snails (there are three of them in here - look close!) and bucket tomorrow and the next day. The Mimosa Pods and Bradford Berries you can find in the archives in the left column.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ SnailBucketCluster_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster