You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

1SamuelWordArt_by_LynettesPhotoArt.  

A friend sent me this. Hope you like it:

  • "The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Isaiah 58:11
This is the type of garden that we may plant anywhere or at anytime of year. So I hope you will enjoy this special garden so much that you will start planting one today!

Plant Three Rows Of Peas - For The Garden Of Your Daily Living:
1. PEACE Of Mind
2. PEACE Of Heart
3. PEACE Of Soul
Plant Four Rows Of Squash:
1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling
4. Squash selfishness
Plant Four Rows Of Lettuce:
1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another
Now No Garden Should Be Without Turnips - So Plant 3 Rows Of Turnips:
1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another
Finally Dear One, Your Garden Must Have Thyme:
1. Thyme for each other
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends
4. Thyme for prayer
Water Freely With Patience & Cultivate With LOVE.

There should be much fruit in your garden, after all "We Reap What We Sow." Therefore "Happy Gardening."

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
I used a brush on this from years ago and don't know who to credit. Sorry.
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ 1SamuelWordArt_by_LynettesPhotoArt.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster