You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Birch_by_LynettesPohtoArt  

First an answer to Lucie's post yesterday - I have made you the sunburst you asked for and it should publish on the 28th. As to photo masks, if you look at the bottom of the right column you will see previews of my gifts which include overlays and photo masks. You can still get them in the archives in the left column. Also, shortly I will be giving away an immense tutorial that starts with two snapshots and then tells you how to make 18 different things from them, including overlays and photo masks. So keep visiting daily so you don't miss anything and when you do the tut you will be able to make as many overlays and photo masks as you wish! (As well as 16 other things...patterns, brushes, fancy text, texturizing, custom shapes...etc.)

C from Paris - thanks so much! I adore lilacs too, but sadly I'm not going to be able to give you any as they just won't bloom here. Everywhere I lived my entire life I had lilacs in my yard, but since moving to the Deep South in 1985 I haven't gotten a single blossom though I've planted lilacs in my yards. I have a sickly looking bush now (12 yrs. old). The nursery here says it's our weather. Sorry. If you find good lilacs somewhere, PLEASE POST ME THE LINK! I'd love to have some too!

To continue our discussion - we were blessed to get to tour a full sized replica of Moses' tabernacle recently. It was so cool. Judiazing teaching is summarily condemned in the New Testament, but there are RICHES to be gained from learning as much as we can from the Old Testament about God.
It was a wonderful experience that I'd recommend and I'm very happy to say that the presentation we saw was strictly Bible and left out all denominational teaching. For anyone interested in seeing this exhibit, it is called Messiah's Mansion. The Messiah's Mansion Board is made up of several young people who helped get Messiah's Mansion started their Junior and Senior year in High School. All of which are actively involved with set ups and giving tours. The rest of the staff are made up of college students from around the country and other volunteers that share the passion for the Sanctuary message. At their website they have a way for you to request it be brought to your area. They also sell a DVD of the tour and all the fascinating information they give during the tour on their website for only $10.

Here's a LO I made using some of my gifts to you. I adore how the ribbon cluster turned out. I made it of a branch of our cedar tree, the camellia I gave you two days ago and foil. Then I made little berries to go with and match the color I'd made the flowers and the bow. I turned the flowers to a velvety flocked fabric and edged each petal with glitter. Then I turned the leaves to foil, bringing the veins through. I truly love how this one turned out! God is so good to let me do these things! Big hugs God! Hope this sparks some beautiful ideas for you! Click the second image to see detail.
Credits: bow by The Scrappin Cop; the card's file name is CGL_CS_paper7, but has no name; dangle by Simka file name kit t¯pit 5 (2); beads by http://Scrap-Artiste-Lolotte.blogspot.com.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Birch_by_LynettesPohtoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster