You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BlkGldFancyAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

We were blessed to get to tour a full sized replica of Moses' tabernacle recently. It was so cool. Judiazing teaching is summarily condemned in the New Testament, but there are RICHES to be gained from learning as much as we can from the Old Testament about God.

The tabernacle was built according to God's detailed directions as an earthly representation of the spiritual temple in the heavnlies and the future temple of God that we as Christians would become.

  • "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?" 1 Corinthians 6:19
Within the Tabernacle there is the Tent of Meeting. It has two parts, the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place. In the Holy Place there are three pieces of furniture, including the Table of Shewbread (also written Showbread). On top this table was to be placed two stacks of special bread; 12 loaves. Leviticus 24:5-9 It was to be made fresh every sabbath. 1 Chronicles 9:32 It was to be kept there at all times. Exodus 25:30; Exodus 40:22,23 It was to be eaten by Aaron and his sons (the Levites). Remember that at the time they were using Moses' Tabernacle, they were wandering in the wilderness for 40 years. It was hot. Normal bread would have spoiled in a week, yet this bread stayed fresh and was to be eaten by the priests each week. 1 Samuel 21:6 They were to eat it all.

We know that bread is a symbol for the Word of God and for Jesus Christ Himself who is the Word in the flesh.
  • "And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." Luke 22:19; Matthew 26:26
  • "I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh."John 6:51
  • "I am the bread of life." John 6:48
  • "Jesus then said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread out of heaven, but it is My Father who gives you the true bread out of heaven. For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world.' Then they said to Him, 'Lord, always give us this bread.' Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst.'" John 6:32-35
In John 1, especially verses 1-5 and 14 we are told that Jesus is the Word of God in the flesh.

Now remember that the shewbread (also called the Bread of Presence - the presence of God Almighty Himself), was to be perpetually in the Holy Place in two stacks of 6. Two stacks of 6 also becomes 66. There are 66 books in the Bible, the Word of God.

The Bible tells us that as Christians we are a royal priesthood. Not just a couple of man appointed officials at the head of a denomination, but every single Christian, every person washed in the blood of the Lamb - Jesus Christ.
  • "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light." 1 Peter 2:9
The priests and only the priests were to consume it. So it is for us as Christians to eat every bit of the shewbread continually. They were to eat it all, over and over perpetually. This type and shadow God has given us in the ancient Hebrew Tabernacle is telling us that as God's priests, we are to consume His bread, His Holy Word, completely and continually. We aren't to nibble at the Word of God, take what we like and leave the rest. We are to consume it all and have it become a part of us just as the literal shewbread was fully consumed and literally became part of the Levitical priests. We are to fully accept ALL of Christ and FULLY submit our lives in every way to Him, the Bread of Life, the holy Word of God in the flesh. This is a great wonder and I hope you've "gotten it". Praise God!

My favorite tutorial sites have been listed in the left column here for you. My absolute fav is www.gavtrain.com. I have been taking a few of his tuts recently and I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my work. Mind you, I took his basic idea and morphed it quite a lot to come up with this. It's from a portion of my back yard gardens in March from a few years ago. Click the image to see larger.
Now for your freebie - I LOVE this alpha! Look closely. They have gold foil in them and then I scattered assorted little gold foils of each letter inside each letter! Hope you love them as much as I do! The last two days I have given you lots of word art made with these. If you have missed them, you can still get them in the archives in the left column.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ BlkGldFancyAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster