You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ParrotFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

My friend Keryn from Australia follows this blog and sent me this gem. I just have to share it with you!

The Parrot Flower is a flower from Thailand. It is also a protected species and not allowed to be exported. This will be the only way we will be able to view this very rare and beautiful Parrot Flower. All by cosmic accident??? You're smarter than that! WHO BUT GOD COULD DO THIS? We praise you oh Lord for Your mighty works far beyond even our imaginations!

It seems there is a controversy about this plant. Go here to learn LOTS more about it. Thanks Keryn for sharing!
This was so exquisite that I had to give it to you. I wasn't able to find a "good" resolution image to extract, so this one is only 72 dpi...BUT...it's LARGE so when I put it on my 12x12" page it looks just fine! Don't forget to praise God when you use this jewel He has given you!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


12 comments: to “ ParrotFlower_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster