You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

I Love My Lips by Larry the Cucumber  

Yesterday was so fun with Larry that I thought I'd share another of my fav three Silly Songs with you! He's inspiring us to be grateful and thank God even for the little things!!! Hope you like it as much as I always have!

Thought I'd share something I just made from one of the gifts I gave you a while back. Remember little Winne? If you look in the left column at the Label Cloud and click "Squirrel" you can still get them. I did this from a video tutorial here. This man does GREAT tutorials! It didn't work just like that, but after a bit of modifying, I'm pretty happy with the result. Tell me what you think and maybe try it yourself.
Just out of curiosity, how many of you feed my fish when you come to visit? I can't seem to come here without feeding them myself and I'm just wondering if you feel the same? They are so like the fish in our pond that I just have to feed them! Leave me a post so we can see how many of us are that tenderhearted! LOL

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ I Love My Lips by Larry the Cucumber

  • Digi Free
    June 12, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

  • Anonymous
    June 13, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

    Many thanks.

  • melliel
    June 13, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

    Very pretty - Thanks for sharing.

  • KrisG
    June 13, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

    LOL.. thanks for another silly! I don't know if I could ever get used to listen to these though... my kids are LONG moved out and I don't "do" cartoons anymore, LOL. Your fish?? I never even noticed them before!!! Now every time I come I'll have to feed 'em. Thanks for another obsession, haha. And thanks for the buds! Sooo pretty!

  • CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search
    June 13, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

  • Anonymous
    June 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

    Bonjour Lynette,
    I didn't know at the beginning of the year that i was going to have SO many rendez-vous with a same man !!
    :D ? No !
    :( ? Yes !
    Profession : computer technician...
    My graphic card went to the sky and i've got a repair one (?...temporary one) until he comes back next week...
    I notice the fishes every time but i didn't know we had to take care of them ! ;)
    Thank you very much for this beau-ti-ful buds !
    I wish you a very nice Sunday.
    C from Paris :)

  • Keryn
    June 14, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

    Thank you Lynette for these lovely buds.
    I always feed your fish when I visit - can't even pop in without at least giving them a little bit of food - lol. I have them on my blog too. Used to also have penguin chase and feed the frog but found I was playing with them and not blogging - hehe.

  • Kori
    June 14, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

    I do fee the silly fish! LOL I keep thinking I'll add them to my blog, but I never do for some reason! LOL

    Thanks for all the great art!

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster