You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SilveryCamelia_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

First, I've gotten a couple of e-mails asking what happened to the new tutorial I had up briefly. Here's the answer:

As to the latest tutorial...the answer is it will publish again the evening of 6-22, Lord willing. You haven’t missed it and THANK YOU for your interest. The explanation is this...I make my tutorials downloadable because that would be such a blessing to me when I take tutorials from others. So I do it for you. However, I am not experienced in making pdfs and in this latest tutorial I had used an image from someone else that I am not sure it is alright to share. It would be ok to use in the tutorial, but maybe not to let others have. The pdf I created didn’t protect against someone taking the images in it, so I was concerned. I couldn’t figure it out, so finally zipped and uploaded it as it was. Then I was telling my husband that it was publishing right then and I was uncomfortable with it as others could take that image and I wasn’t sure it was ok. He told me to stop the post and he’d help me figure it out after work today. It had just published when I canceled it and replaced it with another gift. That’s why some of you saw it, but then the link didn’t work. I had deleted that download and re-uploaded the protected pdf he helped me create yesterday after work. Phew! Long story and probably much more than you wanted to know! The bottom line is, keep visiting the blog and you will have another chance at it after the 22nd and I hope it blesses you. I’ve never seen anyone do a tut like this one and I think it’s pretty cool opening lots of possibilities to people who might not know. It’s LONG! LOL

To continue our talk about the life-size exhibit of Moses' Tabernacle that we just got to tour, a reminder that Judiazing teaching is summarily condemned in the New Testament, but there are RICHES to be gained from learning as much as we can from the Old Testament about our God.
Our guide did an absolutely wonderful job of teaching and it was so awe inspiring just being there...but it was so hot! We are in the Deep South and it was HOT! The sun was blazing! (Since I have several heat sensitive conditions, it is a greater factor for me.) And since it's a large exhibit, with extra tents outside the tabernacle where they teach you more, they were set up in a field...which means BUGS! All this equals constant swatting, fidgeting and sun miseries as I tried to listen and take it all in. The thought just flashed through my mind for a brief moment that it would be nice to see this without the bugs and heat...easier to concentrate.

It immediately hit me - at the time that the tabernacle was in use, they were wandering a DESERT for 40 years! It had to be MUCH HOTTER! They brought livestock for the sacrifices...animals means BUGS! Even STINGING BUGS!! Then there was fresh blood - more BUGS! Ugh...on top of all that, there was the smell of not so fresh blood...and animal waste...and burning...and sweaty people...the noise of the animals and children. And thirst. Yet, God's people did worship Him there. They had the proper Holy reverential fear and awe of the only Living God.

It is a powerful lesson on true worship. It reminds me that the only "worship" worthy of the Great I Am is worship with our entire being that transcends what is going on around us...or even what's going on in our own lives. He said if we don't love Him more than anything, give Him the very best, we aren't worthy of following Him at all. Might be something to reflect on the next time we are in "church" and are being distracted by a preacher who has some trait we find annoying, a song we don't care for, a seat who's cushion isn't soft enough for us, a child who's parent is not teaching them how to behave in worship...could it be that if we allow these milder things to prevent us from truly entering into worship of Almighty God that we need to study who God actually is and our relationship to Him more so that true worship will be the fruit in our lives?

  • "He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me." Matthew 10:37
  • "Speak to Aaron and to his sons and to all the sons of Israel and say to them, 'Any man of the house of Israel or of the aliens in Israel who presents his offering, whether it is any of their votive or any of their freewill offerings, which they present to the LORD for a burnt offering--for you to be accepted--it must be a male without defect from the cattle, the sheep, or the goats. 'Whatever has a defect, you shall not offer, for it will not be accepted for you. 'When a man offers a sacrifice of peace offerings to the LORD to fulfill a special vow or for a freewill offering, of the herd or of the flock, it must be perfect to be accepted; there shall be no defect in it. 'Those that are blind or fractured or maimed or having a running sore or eczema or scabs, you shall not offer to the LORD, nor make of them an offering by fire on the altar to the LORD. 'In respect to an ox or a lamb which has an overgrown or stunted member, you may present it for a freewill offering, but for a vow it will not be accepted." Leviticus 22:18-23

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ SilveryCamelia_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster