You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

StainedGlassDragonfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I love stained glass. Isn't this lovely? Some people are so creative!

Do you realize that when you have that love of creating, it's because He has put a bit of that part of Himself in you? He created all we see - this entire world, the universe, everything that exists. He is the original artist! He clearly loves beauty as we can see from all He has created. How cool that He is sharing His love of creating beauty with us, not only in our getting to live in this world, but that we get to create a little too and so have the opportunity to commune with Him in another way?!?!? Awsome!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ StainedGlassDragonfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster