You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SunflowerAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I went to take pictures of a lovely field of sunflowers last year, but this is what I found. Their heads already so heavy with seeds that they were bent face to the ground, all facing the same direction. It struck me that I was experiencing a foretaste of heaven. I stood surrounded by countless waves of souls bowed low in homage and worship to Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of Almighty God, as we all will do one day.

  • "God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11
This one makes me think of the living beings around the throne of God the Father who night and day never cease proclaiming, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come." Revelation 4:8

I made this alpha for you to commemorate that wonderful discovery. Hope you like them.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ SunflowerAlpha_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster