You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

1ThessMask_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This video on YouTube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House...

I took these shots at our local historic cemetery - so beautiful! So is this scripture describing the second coming of our dear Lord and Savior!!!! Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus!

  • "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words." 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
Credit: I greatly altered the background paper from Sarahh’s at http://sarah-scrapp-sa-rahh.blogspot.com for the preview, but it is not part of the freebie in compliance with her terms. Thanks Sarahh!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!

Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


22 comments: to “ 1ThessMask_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster