You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

DelicateFloralKit_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

There are 64 pieces to my Delicate Floral Kit, including 25 pages - enough to make a book! $4.99 in my PayPal store. Click the image to enlarge. Click "Buy It Now" button below to purchase it.
This two page layout was made with Delicate Floral, Glossy Frames, Meadow Life, Jasmine & My Favorite Things:








I'm giving you one of the background papers today so you can see how sweet this kit is.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ DelicateFloralKit_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster