You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Granite1Overlay_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I'd like to thank Mariann in Hungary for honoring me with another award. BIG HUGS! I'm so very glad the blog blesses you and I do so appreciate the award. However, I've been spending all my days sitting with a friend in the hospital who is seriously ill and I simply don't have the time to fulfill the award requirements to pass it on to others. I'm sorry. I'm so glad I worked ahead on the blog so there shouldn't be any lapse in daily gifts and encouraging words from God for all of you who so kindly come every day and support the blog. Please keep my friend Jenifer in your prayers.
This video on YouTube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House...

Corner Stone - the first stone set in the construction of a masonry foundation, important since all other stones will be set in reference to this stone, thus determining the position of the entire structure.

Jesus Christ, the Messiah who was rejected by His own Jewish people, God caused to become the precious Corner Stone of the living building of the Church, the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, of which each faithful Christian is a stone, a part of the Body. The capital letters indicate these words are quoted from the Old Testament. This is just one of the many prophesies given long ages before which were fulfilled in the coming of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Most High God.

  • "But Jesus looked at them and said, "What then is this that is written:' THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone'?" Luke 20:17
  • "For this is contained in Scripture:" BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 1 Peter 2:6
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Granite1Overlay_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster