You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

GrassElement_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It's just so fun getting to know all of you! Here's a quote I received in e-mail last evening from someone who'd made a purchase:

"Ok, back to downloading… I may have to move some stuff to my external drive to make space for everything! Is that a new type of gluttony? My eyes were too big for my Hard Drive? LOL"

  • "The sun rises with a scorching wind and withers the grass; and its flower falls off and the beauty of its appearance is destroyed; so too the rich man in the midst of his pursuits will fade away." James 1:11
Meadow Life is overflowing with the things of childhood where happy hours were spent playing outside. It even includes a fabulous 9.6" cluster of snails on a silver bucket, dirt, pods, berries and leaves! It has the same high resolution and detail you have come to expect from Lynette's Photo Art for $5.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button to purchase. Today I'm giving you another add on to this fresh and lovely kit that I just love, so you can see how sweet Meadow Life is for yourself.






Meadow Life 48 pieces
1 bird
2 caterpillars
4 snails
1 squirrel
6 button
14 flowers
1 branch
3 grass clusters
1 bucket
1 bucket cluster
6 papers
1 bow wrap
1 string loop
3 tags
2 swings
1 frame

Credits: buttons, string & bow wrap by Gunhild Storeide http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; swings by http://grannyart.blogspot.com; frame by www.DeliciousScraps.com

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ GrassElement_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster