You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

MacawPapers_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Isn't it awesome how God has taken the rainbow He made of vapor in the sky and dyed a majestic bird's feathers with it?!?!?

How silly that those who think themselves "wise" see common elements in the creatures of this world and jump to "evolution" rather than the obvious answer, that they have a common CREATOR! LOL! How silly! You can see similarities in the things I make and give to you. It just means I made them. When we see similarities in creatures, it is a loud witness to Almighty God creating them all!

  • "Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen." Romans 1:22-25
I absolutely adore these backgrounds! I gave you the black & white version along with the full color because I thought it looked awesome, but then I got to wondering what it would look like as an overlay. Below is an example of using it that way and playing with the Blend Modes in the Layers Palette. Experiment and enjoy!Credits: Textures by Kimsdesigns@yahoo.com & http://www.flickr.com/photos/playingwithpsp/; photo unknown.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ MacawPapers_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster