You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

MagnoliaFrameClusters_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Magnolia Frame Clusters is so delicate and beautiful! There is an elaborate and delicate 12" leaf swirl that looks translucent but is actually opaque plus two frame clusters 10.4" & 9.2" for $3.99 in my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today's gift is a mini Leaf Dangle so you can see how amazing this kit is!

This was made with my Transparent Elements, Valentine Time & Magnolias.







The stamp frame I adapted from one by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ MagnoliaFrameClusters_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster