You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

MeadowLife_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Meadow Life is overflowing with the things of childhood where happy hours were spent playing outside. It even includes a fabulous 9.6" cluster of snails on a silver bucket, dirt, pods, berries and leaves! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99. Today I'm giving you an add on to this fresh and lovely kit that I just love, so you can see how sweet Meadow Life is for yourself.

This two page layout was made with Delicate Floral, Glossy Frames, Meadow Life, Jasmine & My Favorite Things:






This was made using Meadow Life, Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls & Pampering Time (and others):
This one uses Thistles, Meadow Life and Fabulously Worn Cards (and others).
This was made with Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Luscious Jungle, Warm Autumn, Jasmine and Meadow Life:

Meadow Life 48 pieces
1 bird
2 caterpillars
4 snails
1 squirrel
6 button
14 flowers
1 branch
3 grass clusters
1 bucket
1 bucket cluster
6 papers
1 bow wrap
1 string loop
3 tags
2 swings
1 frame

Credits: buttons, string & bow wrap by Gunhild Storeide http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm; swings by http://grannyart.blogspot.com; frame by www.DeliciousScraps.com; the freebie includes an element by http://digiscrapouille.canalblog.com

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ MeadowLife_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster