You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Oodles Of Ribbons  

Here's another new item in my PayPal store - Oodles of Ribbons! Click on the image to see the 17 intricately patterned ribbons up close. They are gorgeous and there's such a variety that you'll find just what you need for every LO and just $1.99! I'm giving you one of them today so you can see who beautiful they are, so enjoy and don't miss your chance to buy the entire set! Click Buy It Now button below the image to purchase.






This was made with Redbuds & Oval Frames:This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

This was made with Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Luscious Jungle, Warm Autumn, Jasmine and Meadow Life:

Credit: Ribbon template by the fabulous Gunhild at http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!

Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Oodles Of Ribbons

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster