You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

OverTheRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I just can't believe God let's me make all this cool stuff! Is this fun or what? It's not me at all, but Him and He let's me participate in this work to make you fabulously cool things every day so you'll come and spend a moment with Him as you read His word in the posts. Don't forget to thank Him for all His gifts to you each day through this blog and everywhere! It's been almost a year now of daily gifts - all from Him with love, beckoning you to come aside from your worlds and spend a few moments of the lives He has given you - with Him!

I named this Somewhere Over The Rainbow and this is a picture I took at Disney. But the truth is, at the end of my rainbow is my Beloved and an eternity with Him through the saving blood that Jesus shed for me. I hope to see you at the end of that rainbow too!!!! Make your arrangements today - we aren't promised another hour, so don't delay and be sure!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.Link expired. Available at my PayPal store here. If you don't find the link, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ OverTheRainbow_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster