You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Rainbows5_7_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

These cool rainbow elements look like a dreamy road leading us to some marvelous unknown place! They remind me that we are all on a journey. Life is not a destination, but an ever unfolding journey. Every one of us is on this journey even if we don't want to be. There many places we may stop off on the way, but there are only two destinations. It's time to get off the fence and make a commitment for God and salvation. Failure to do so is choosing an eternity in hellfire with no possibility of escape by default. Why would anyone choose to spend eternity in hell rather than with the God who has loved them from before they were conceived and has given you every good thing you've ever had, because He loves you and longs to be with you?

  • "But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Now available at my PayPal store here. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


7 comments: to “ Rainbows5_7_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster