You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Rainbows_by_LynettesPhotoArt.  

There's another place in the Bible where God speaks of rainbows - in describing heaven:

  • "...the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne." Revelation 4:3
  • "Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head; his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars." Revelation 10:1
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it.Link expired. Now available in my PayPal store here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Rainbows_by_LynettesPhotoArt.

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster