You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RainbowsGalore_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Here's every rainbow you could need! Rainbows Galore has 4 different giant rainbows, three rainbow swirls (2 are 12" and 1 is 6.5") and an adorable button. You can change their hue, saturation and opacity to suit your needs. You can also layer the rainbows together to change their appearance. $1.99 in my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you the button to sample the kit - enjoy!This was made with Cutsie Tootsie Alpha, Cutsie Tootsie Mushrooms & Rainbows Galore:






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ RainbowsGalore_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster