You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RedBudBranches_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This video on YouTube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House...

It's a mystery why they named these "Redbuds" since they are never red! But they are gorgeous here in the romantic Deep South. This is a close up of a tree to give you an idea how they look - and yes, they really are that brilliant of a fushia!

It's called a "Redbud", but it is not red. Let's take care that as we wear the holy name of Christ, "Christian", we do not live our lives in a manner that is not portraying His Holy Character to the world. Don't risk hearing "Depart from me, I knew you not" from our Master on the day of Judgment. Let's passionately seek the One who gave ALL for us and do our best to live in obedience to His Holy Word with all our hearts. Then trust His grace to be sufficient to make up the for our lack. Praise God for His Grace and Mercy! Hallelujah!

  • "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'" Matthew 7;23
  • "Then He will also say to those on His left, ' Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;" Matthew 25:41
  • "and He will say, 'I tell you, I do not know where you are from; DEPART FROM ME, ALL YOU EVILDOERS.'" Luke 13:27
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


9 comments: to “ RedBudBranches_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster