You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

RiverBirchPods_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

This video on YouTube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House...

Little Boo has an absolutely favorite toy. It was getting pretty beaten up and past experience has taught me not to wait till dog toys are ruined to buy a replacement, because they often aren't being sold any more. I bought the replacement with every intention of putting it aside until the original was being thrown out...but as it happened, old softie here gave it to her.

It was funny watching her torn between her old love and her new love! Her tiny little mouth can't hardly handle one of them - no chance of holding both. So it is a constant battle within her. When I throw one of them for her to go get, she runs for it with the other already in her mouth and then has a melt down trying to figure out what to do when she gets to the other one.

Just now I did something new with her...I thew them both at the same time. Do you know what she did? She went for one of them and completely left the other. Then it came to mind what an amazing illustration this was of this verse:

  • "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth." Matthew 6:24
She is utterly torn between her two loves - which equals two masters in her life. When push comes to shove, she, like us, picks one and serves it. I hope we all choose to serve our awesome God and nothing else.
  • "You shall have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3
"Other gods" do not need to be ancient graven images. Take an honest look at where the majority of your time, effort and money go. This is a god in your life.

I'm sharing this page from a book I published, "Surrounded By God's Glory", which combines photos of our yard and lessons God has taught me in that "special way", so you can see the entire plant.
This is what my River Birch looks like in the winter. Cool trunk too. Today's gift is the little things that dangle from it in the winter.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Link expired. Available now in my PayPal store. E-mail me if you don't find it. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


6 comments: to “ RiverBirchPods_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster