You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SoftFloralPapers_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

I have no idea who to credit for the photography I made these from but, wow! Thanks so much!

Isn't it great when you get to bless others? Satan tells us that happiness is in "getting" and "having" things ourselves, but Jesus said:

  • "It is more blessed to give than to receive." Acts 20:35
Try it today! It doesn't have to be something big, just whatever you have, share it! It's like the old hymn says:

"If just a cup of water I place within your hand, then just a cup of water is all that I demand."
  • "Freely you have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8
He's saying that we have freely received all from God, now let's pass it on. When we put a dollar tag on things, their value is greatly reduced and temporary. When we work for our Master, there is an eternal reward no thief can take from us and time cannot destroy. Invest your time wisely!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


28 comments: to “ SoftFloralPapers_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster