You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

SparkleBorderOverlay_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

C from Paris - I always enjoy your posts so much! First, they are called "Crepe" Myrtle trees because the flowers are ruffly like dresses made from the fabric crepe sometimes are. Look at the page from my book that I included in the post. Click on it to see it larger and look at the close up picture of the flower and you will understand. Also, about the River Birch Pods post, I included a page from my book for that also showing all the seasons for that tree so you could have an idea how it looks. And just in case you are curious, almost every flower/plant I give you is from my back yard! Praise the Lord!

This video on YouTube has been so popular that Obama called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and invited him to the White House...

I love sparkles and this border really does them proud. Again, I used a brush gotten long before I knew to save such info. Sorry and thanks so much to the generous and talented soul who shared them!

I think that sparkles are a tiny foretaste of what heaven will be like. Revelation describes heaven in terms of the most precious and beautiful things of this earth so that we can try to envision it's splendor it a little...golden streets, a crystal sea, precious gems... The Bible tells us that we can't even imagine how wonderful it will be!!!

  • "EYE HAS NOT SEEN AND EAR HAS NOT HEARD, AND which HAVE NOT ENTERED THE HEART OF MAN, ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM." 1 Corinthians 2:9 (Capitals indicate a quote from the Old Testament).
The photo I used as an example is one I took a little while ago when my daughter was a bridesmaid again. The rose petals were thrown into this pond by our dear little Jenna and the bubbles are from a fountain.

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


11 comments: to “ SparkleBorderOverlay_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster