You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

TransparentElements_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Transparent Elements are just a special kind of fun! Three are clear with texture that even shows over dark backgrounds as you can see in the preview. Three aren't transparent but rather are a luscious soft floral that will go with any colors. Click the image to enlarge. Click the "Buy It Now" button below the preview to buy them for only $1.25. My gift to you is a small version of one of them so you can see for yourself. The kit is much larger elements. This was made with Transparent Elements, Valentine Time & Magnolias:









If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!

Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ TransparentElements_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster