You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BoutiqueBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Boutique Birds 19 grungy boutique style birds and 1 retro bird $2.99 in my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a bird to sample the kit - enjoy!





These are my Boutique Birds and the baby toad from Luscious Jungle (along with others):
This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

I adapted this idea from ornaments by www.bystephanielynn.com. I made them 3D on both sides. They look so lovely on my tree that I wanted to add them to my digital scrapbooking pages too. I hope you enjoy these little treasures as much as I do! Click the image below to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button to purchase from my Paypal Store for $2.99.






Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ BoutiqueBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster