You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BoutiqueBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

First I have a real gem to share from a follower of this blog. It blessed me and I know it will bless you too. Don't stop reading after the first paragraph - you won't be sorry! Then I have another freebie for you.

  • "My heart grieves for those who have broken relationships, my parents divorced when I was 13, and I grew through that challenge in my youth. Now for reasons know only to Him, God has blessed me with a remarkable husband and I feel overwhelmed with gratitude at this honor. I have cherished him for 37 years now. He spoils me ridiculously and we love playing and working together - most times. We do get cross-ways of each other sometimes, but we get it straight eventually. He makes me laugh and gives me such love that I feel selfish when I am grumpy and sullen with circumstances. He works so hard for
    me; I just want to make his life as easy as possible. He truly brings out the best in me. He is my witness of God's love and I bless God continuously for all He has done in our lives.
  • I realized about 10 years into my marriage that I was suffering from the effects of my parents rather nasty divorce and I was trying to hold on to my husband so tight – ‘read “control”’ that I was making him and myself miserable. God got hold of me and really hit me with a passage from Proverbs that says, “A wise woman builds her house, a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands” Prov. 14:1 I realized that I was about to tear apart my home with my own hands and I asked God how to change and what to do to build it up instead. He told me to think of the words I had been using to describe my husband; they were no different than the foolish empty joking stabs and slams that the world used to describe the most important person in my life. I would make snide comments and remarks about ‘husbands’ or men in general, you know the kind women so often use. I was cut to the quick. I realized that I was destroying the self image of the person who meant the most to me and what was worse, I was giving my children that example to live by. So no matter how aggravated I was, instead of belittling my husband, I began the day and ended it by telling him how thankful I was that he was in my life and how happy I was that he chose to marry me. At first there wasn’t much change; why should there be, I hadn’t given him much reason to trust that I would continue to praise him, I probably just wanted something. But after awhile, when I spoke of him to others praising him instead of belittling him, he began to become the very type of husband I had been trying to shape him into. He goes out of his way to help me, show me love and value me… because I go out of my way to show him love and honor and value him. I learned a valuable and important lesson that no joke or jest is ‘harmless’ if it belittles another. I made a real and concerted effort to change my thinking and my response to always exhort and build up rather than tear down. It was a life changing effort for me."
I gave myself a treat today and stopped working long enough to make myself a 2-page LO. I really like how it turned out - just love those Boutique Birds! Can you find the hidden treasure? There are TWO of the tiny baby toads in here! Click to enlarge.This is only the second time I've used a template. This one is by The Paper Iris. I adapted the cards from Allie Brown Designs. (You should visit her - fabulous free blog layouts and a very sweet Sister-In-Christ.) The swirls I adapted from SnappyScrappy. The left swirl is avictoria-web103-brush3. The rusty font is by Lilou. The year font is from SirScrapalot. I used my Boutique Birds you can buy with the button below the preview, and there's a freebie sample to download:






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ BoutiqueBirds_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster