You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BradfordPearBranch_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It's my birthday! So...even though the store is only 18 days old, I'm going to have my first SALE so that you can all celebrate too! There are 40 products for sale in the right and left columns of the blog and at www.lynettesphotoart.com. Since I only have a PayPal store, I can't give you a nifty coupon to use, but I've come up with an easy way to give you a great bargain. For 24 hrs., (August 5th), when you spend at least $7.98, you can have your choice of one of the 16 items for $1.99 and under for free! "But they are all Buy It Now buttons?"...I know. PayPal said that was the only way to give you instant download link pages when you purchase...but there's a way around that too and it's been done successfully. For this sale or any time you wish to buy multiple items and only check out once:

  1. Log into your PayPal account.
  2. Click "Send Money"
  3. Enter "lynettesmail@bellsouth.net" as who you are sending money to.
  4. Type the product names you are purchasing into the place where you can send me notes, or just e-mail me the list at lynettesmail@bellsouth.net.
  5. Finish sending the payment.
  6. PayPal notifies me of the sale and I e-mail you the download links as soon as I get the notice. Voila!
So come celebrate with me and take advantage of this great sale! And you can take advantage of this offer as many times as you wish in the 24 hrs. too!

Now for today's post:
It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip5: Buddy Up!
Another good way to save money at the store is to buddy up! Shop at warehouse stores and split some of the large volume items with a friend or relative. You don't need to shop together, though I LOVE doing it together! Just gather a communal shopping list and go for it! I will even phone someone from the store and say, hey, I'm here, what can I pick up for you? It's fun and a great way to bless others while benefiting ourselves!

And how is this inspirational? We are fellowshipping and being of service to others...and we are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Here's a pretty freebie to brighten your day and another page from my book to show you the life cycle of this lovely Southern blessing! Yes that's a cardinal on top!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Visit my PayPal Store here. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ BradfordPearBranch_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster