You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BubbleGumButterfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Here's a LO I did today. Click image to enlarge. Hope you enjoy!Credits: Template by ThePaperIris; Blue Text by polarfuchs; Fish Text by Gunhild; Urchin & Starfish by Olga Unger; Coral by Concour Forum Digital-Crea.

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip14: Bacon Grease
We all know that we shouldn't consume much bacon and it's grease, but a little of it now and then transforms dishes. When we buy and cook bacon, it's grease is already paid for. Don't throw it out. Save it to season other dishes.

Back when we didn't know it was bad for us to eat much of it, we would keep it in a jar in the frig. Now that we know to only use a little and not often, freezing it is another option. I tear a small square of tin foil and form it around the outside of a small ceramic cup (heat resistant like a muffin cup or ramekin).

Then I insert it into the cup, forming it gently so I don't tear it.
I pour the cooled drippings into this and set it flat in the freeze with the foil loosely over to top.
The next day it's frozen. I close the foil and write the date on it. Now when I want to add some to a dish I can just peal it and use it or shave some off of it if I don't need that much.

The total cost of this seasoning is $0 and time spent was about 3 minutes! And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

This is my gift for you today. I made it years ago with a free action "Squished" by an unknown author. Hope you can use it!

If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ BubbleGumButterfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster