You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

ButtonJar_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

It seems odd to me to hear so many stories on TV of people feeling the financial "pinch" these days and being completely unaware of how to optimize what they have. I have been surprised to find that not everyone has had to pinch every penny till it screams all their lives, because so many of us have. So I thought I'd share some things I do to save money and fill a need that could help someone. Soooo...

MoneySaverTip13: Buttons
When you get a new garment that has extra buttons, put them in a button jar and save them. Throwing away a garment that's not good enough to pass on to Good Will or some other worthy organization? Take the buttons off and add them to your jar.

When you loose a button you may well have a replacement in your jar, saving you a trip to the store and the cost of new buttons. You can also use them in hybrid paper projects (even as drawer pulls), scrapbooking and you can photograph and extract them for digital scrapbooking. Save them long enough and you have antiques!
The total cost was $0 and it takes no time at all! And how is this inspirational? We are to be good stewards of all God gives us! This is not only saving money, but recycling! Praise the Lord in ALL THINGS! If you'd like more of these, let me know and have a super day!

Today I'm giving you my Button Jar. I actually needed one for an ancestry page in the past - hope you can use it too! It's part of Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls $1.99 at my PayPal store. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview.






If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ ButtonJar_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster