You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Buttons_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

Buttons includes a beautifully detailed 10" Badge Frame Cluster; a 8” Button Line with beads, stitches and thread bows; two Button Clusters 6 & 4.6”; and a huge 10.5” rectangular Button Overlay for $2.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a mini cluster to sample - enjoy!This was made using Buttons & Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls:






Some buttons made using Alien Skin.
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Buttons_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster