You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Dragonfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt  

If we don't keep our eyes open we miss the tiny treasures that make this life wonderful! God's filled this world with such blessings just to give us joy. Now it's up to us to NOTICE them! :) What a loving Father He is!

The Word of God is the same. We can read or hear a passage over and over through the years and just take it at the surface, and so miss the truly rich depth of it that could change our lives. Let's take time to truly meditate on His Holy Word and pray for the Holy Spirit to do just what Jesus said He would when He said He would send Him to us...teach us all things -

  • "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you." John 14:26
If you don't look close you'll miss this cute little guy too! Your freebie for today -
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Dragonfly_by_LynettesPhotoArt

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster